Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Trainwreck pick up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eclipse96, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Just got an 8th of train wreck for $45 and decided to gut a 100's newport and fill it to the top and still have enough for a few bubbler bowls. Quite excited to try it out. :smoke:

2. lets see those pics

3. I had train wreck a long while ago and it was amazing! Very nice sativa high. Enjoy that shit man.

4. Idk what exactly a 100's Newport is, but I'm assuming a cigarette. That filter in the cigarette is gonna stop some of that delicious smoke from getting into your lungs. I filled a Marlboro once because I had nothing else, and I was just buzzed after filling that thing up. A joint that size would've gotten me baked.

5. I believe a nicotine molecule is smaller than a THC molecule, therefore, not a long/none of the THC will be able to get through the filter. I'm not 100% about this so don't quote me.

6. You take the filter out and replace it with an index card filter. All your doing is getting the pre-rolled cigarette paper to use. Same as a joint but you can get it tighter by using a pencil to pack it nicely.

7. Yeah just making sure, I didn't want you to be falsely disappointed with trainwreck. It's a great strain ahaha :smoking:

8. An eighth was only enough to fill a cig and a few bowls?
    Oh and you are 15 just saying...

9. pics or it didn't happen, you know the rules.

10. ive smoked cig joints with the filter still on that worked fine

11. trainwreck might be only one of the weeds that i could smoke all night and not fall asleep

12. pics or it didnt happen

13. How would you know if you could have gotten higher if you didnt try it? Cant be sure that some THC isnt filtered...

and i dont get why OP doesnt just roll a joint. Why waste money on expensive cancer sticks, remove the tobacco and then put expensive well grown marijuana in it?

Just buy a pack of papers for a dorra fity and call it a day

14. Really? The trainwreck I had knocked me the fuck out.

15. U put it in Newport papers. That's sounds gross. Just go buy a pack of zig zags