First topped and super cropped plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WhiteGuy88, Jun 12, 2018.

1. I have always topped, i have never super cropped, not only did i super crop but i sent my plant into flower to make sure it was a female and than back into veg which made this plant grow wild and growing single leaves and 3 leaves, i have also lst this plant, i have been only growing for about 2 years now, i am still learning so much, this plant has been vegging for about 4 months now, i feel like it should be way bigger by now, i see guys with plants that are this big in 2 months, im not positive what ive done wrong but any help would be nice for my next grow, thank you

These pics are the life of my plant up to today

Image1528830790.581552.jpg

Image1528830802.948800.jpg

Image1528830815.135954.jpg

Image1528830826.822913.jpg

Image1528830841.488601.jpg

Image1528830859.703010.jpg

Image1528830908.383636.jpg

Image1528830923.351655.jpg

Image1528830941.693336.jpg

Image1528830953.440578.jpg

Image1528830966.432905.jpg

Image1528830982.064252.jpg

Image1528830997.806663.jpg

Image1528831011.405943.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. good work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. at which node did you start the super cropping?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Idk it was kind of early, i started topping before super cropping, honestly i have so much going on with this plant that i cant keep track what i did to it lol

5. If you want to check sex in the future, you can cut a clone and stick it in water. Place the clone in your flower room and in about 10 days it will show sex. That way you won’t have to monstercrop the whole plant. She looks good by the way. Nice and open

• Like Like x 1
  6. Right.. thank you, monster cropping seems like a pain in the ass, so many leaves coming out of nowhere, i still feel like i need to defoliate but idk where to start, that plant is like a bush

7. I would take any fan that’s blocking a node you want to grow vertical. Don’t be afraid, you won’t hurt the plant, they are strong suckers. There’s pics in my journal showing before, after, and 10 days later. They just keep growing

• Like Like x 2
  8. @Soil2Coco thank you man, i will check it out, i am kind of lost at this point, dont know if i need to lollipop, defoliate, top more, or start tying more branches down, im kind of just letting it grow out, ive never grown such a big plant and i still have all summer to let it grow out and veg more

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Outdoor grow? Looks mint.

• Like Like x 2
  10. @PPORTN it started off indoor, it was still cold out, i think beggining of may, it was my strongest plant so when it got warm outside i put it out, no sense running my veg light while i could put it outside and get the strength of the sun

• Like Like x 1
  11. They can get out of hand fast. I’ve been guerilla growing for years. Last year I was diagnosed with stage 3b colorectal cancer. I grew (6) six footers in my backyard (Northern Climate) Harvested 5 lbs of dry flower and Tons of trim for edibles. The quality is never there on outdoor though so I went inside looking for that fire !!!

5659FA72-5586-43BB-961B-6A469B559DF3.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I ask because doing all the topping an bending an twisting an cutting isnt really as necessary as it would be indoors. The suns gna hit all your plant so id just leave it. Let her recover an let her bush out like an outdoor plant does man. good luck man

• Like Like x 1
  13. @Soil2Coco ive been told the indoor lighting makes denser buds and creates more thc, idk alot about indoor or outdoor, but my last grow was indoor and it was just breed my plants so i could have more seed, and even than it was still pretty strong stuff

14. @PPORTN alrighty man i appreciate it, i will prob just let it grow out, but i feel like i should still defoliate, i was planning on bringing it back in for flower though, putting it under my 600w hps and my platinum p600

• Like Like x 2
  15. Swt my mate. defoliating is a must. Awsome man good luck

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you! I hope for the best

17. But since im bringing them back indoor shouldnt i still train them? Supercrop? Lst? Widen it out and get it low

• Like Like x 1
  19. Here she is today, i cant explain this plant really, its been through everything, topping, lst, super crop, monster crop, lollipopped, now back to some lst, i dont know how shes gonna turn out but really its just amazing to watch her grow, at one point i hacked over half of her up because i couldnt deal with all the crazy growth from the monster crop, i was ready to give up, than she bounced back, so i lollipopped her and she got really healthy and started to show proper growth and form so i decided to care for her again and lst her

[​IMG]

“I Learn As I Grow”

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1