Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First toking experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BUD-, May 27, 2010.

1. One of my friends supposedly sold me a gram. Sold me what it seemed like a nickel i swear!!!

Anyways me and two friends toked up for the first time last night, i took about two hits out of this glass bong my friend borrowed from his neighbor. Ahh despite the fact it was a small bud, we hit it smoothly and it went down so nice. I felt so chill and i was talking softly. We kept talking about stupid/random subjects, i kept studdering and never could finish my sentences. My friends were pretty much the same way haha. We stuck our feet in my friends pool and i swear my feet were flying, then i fell asleep for a few minutes. We walked around the pool and my friend stole my other friends phone. We were giggling and acting so stupid, we ran around the house chasing after my friend who stole the phone, and he dissapeared xD We went looking for him, then we saw little red riding hood in the woods. We went back to the pool and he was sitting there in a chair saying "what the hell were you two doing? you two like ran off and left me here." So apparently we chased nobody? i guess idk! Then we finished up the night getting McDonalds and making new friends with these guys who sell medicinal mary jane :)

I LOVE WEED!

2. Sounds like you had a nice time man. The first time is always the best. Haha I remember when I was laughing for no reason and acting stupid. Get some more and do it again, you'll love it bro.

3. Lol, you sure you smoked weed?

4. chronic :p