First Toke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deepdrag, Aug 20, 2009.

1. I want to hear about everyones first toke, how it was, and where it was

Mine went like this

Me and 2 buddys were sleeping over at my friends house, at about one we all had about 2 beers, my friend breaks out his bong named Hank, and some dank. I was pumped I always want to try it, The thing was his rents were up stairs so we had to toke in his back basment room and blow the smokw out the window. but my friends rule was 2 guys on the bong in the back room at the time or it would get too loud. so I went in first after like 7 hits a couple of them super weak, I walked out and my 2 other friends were sitting there staring at me and I just stoud there and layghed for like 10 minutes after every one had there turn with Hank, we all sat down and watched Blue Harvest, i fell asleep after 20 min.:mad:

2. My first time was at my buddy's b-day after we saw a movie we got some chronic but we didn't have a pipe so we go across the street to a grocery store and bought an apple and used a pencil to make a bowl and stem and we went behind the library and :hippie:

3. My first time was when i was in 6th grade, out of a makeshift pvc pipe. got a screen out of my buddy's sister's room and had ourselves a nice smoke out. I just remember getting picked up, sitting in the back seat of the truck and seeing some cheez-its. And went away at the box ha

4. Theres already a thread like this isn't there? Oh well

My first time was WAY BACK in grade 7 with my friend Josh. I guess he had smoked weed since like grade three lol.

So he pulls out a homeade pipe and we smoke like 4 okay-sized bowls between us too (actually the 4th was split between 2 other people) and All I REALLY remember is running after my sober friend Peyton yelling "IM GUNNA GET CHU!" in a really high (not high baked, high like squeaky) voice and trippin over shit

5. I was a sophomore in high school, so 15 or 16. I was at this weird guy's house who people basically only hung out with because he smoked everyone out. So him and these two other stoners who I hung out with rolled a j and we walked around his neighborhood and lit it up in this cul-de-sac nearby. Went back to his house and fucked with all the girls we knew on aim haha. Pretty enjoyable first time

6. The first time I ever toked was when I was with some friends and they had a dime of some shwag and we used a nestea can as our piece to smoke, I didn't get stoned at all that day, it wasn't until 5 months later when I tried again out of my friends stone pipe and I got super baked! We had about 18 bowls between 3 people, it was awesome!

7. my dad forced me to when i was 7, he was a dick. not very plesant, dont remember much at all about it except that i was scared.

8. what the fuck

9. When i was 10 i was at my friends house, we stole some bud from her moms medical stash, so my friend, her other friend and i smoked out of a crushed can pipe. Because we didnt have that much, and didnt know how to inhale right there were very little effects.

10. my first time was with4 of my friends back in 8th grade on halloween, it was pretty cool we had 3 grams worth and phillies, so we smoked in his backyard and went out to look for some scary costumes.

11. holy shit thats crazy i bet you wouldnt mind now though

12. Grade 10 highschool, i go to a catholic school (in Canada so its not like a private school or w/e i donno how it works anywhere else) and we had a religous retreat or something along the lines of that where we go to a church and talk about god and what not. well at lunch we get pizza and we can go for a walk if we want to, well the host was explaining that we could go for a walk after we ate me and my friend asked if we could go before we ate, she said it was ok but i just got that feeling that she knew exactly what we were about to do lol so we smoked 2 joints and went back and ate far to much pizza lol that was a fun day lol

13. na i wouldnt smoke with him if i had the chance. hate him with a passion.

14. i hit outta the first pipe i owned called tiki with some dank shit... i was fucked the fuck up

15. Camping with a mate, had about a quarter of weed, had no idea how to smoke it and the bowl was about an inch tall. we smoked nearly all of it and was the most baked i have ever been.

16. Mine was on one New Years Eve at a local house party. I was already fairly drunk, when one of my friends loaded up the bong. Anyway I took one big fat rip sitting on a milk crate after exhaling all the air out my lungs. As I exhaled the smoke, I blacked out for a few secs, only to return laughing hysterrically feeling the weed kick in. Suddenly time slowed down, things seemed vivid and beautiful to look at (even some of the most mundane things).It was also one of my most exhilarating experiences of my life. Prior to my fist weed high, I've had experiences with alcohol(plenty), opioids(after wisdom teeth removal), tobacco, and nitrous(laughing gas). What progressed could be vaguely compared to the feeling of being in the dentist office loaded on Nitrous and opiates at the same time. It was intense, yet non-paranoia inducing. I would love to be able to get that same high again(but by no means am I chasing it) Good times!

17. Went over to my friend Jordans house.
    He had a few xannies and vicodin, so we went to his dude/chick's house.
    He got the bag, and went back to his house.
    Red hairs, lots of kief. Was some chronic.
    Got so high, he fed me dog treats that looked like Combos, I thought they were just stale, so I kept eating them, I ate the whole plate, and a big bag of goldfish.. and spaghettios..
    It was creeper as FUCK, too.
    I was just leaning on one of his crutches, kinda tired (it was late.) and all the sudden I pull my head up, and I am fucking gone, and I realize this.
    I start trying to walk around, and I trip everywhere, he's laughing his ass off, trying to keep me steady and shit, but he thinks I'm not that high.. I was fucking BLITZED. It was great. I stepped in cat shit, too, lol. But I didn't care.

:smoking:

18. When I was 11 or 12 my neighbor came over to my house and we smoked out of his metal pipe. He is 4 years older than me and we still smoke together occasionaly.

19. first time i blazed was out of a pop can with a couple friends when i was 14. didn't really get high at all, but when we tried again a week or so later, i got super stoned. played multiplayer 007 on the N64 for hours. got the munchies real bad and ended up making peanut butter and nacho cheese dorito sandwiches. they were delicious.

20. Alone, in my room, home made vaporizer, half gram. (paid like 15 for a gram of "dro") I know I got ripped off, didn't get high until I smoked about 3 times. When I first felt the high I was dancing around my room to some music, it was really nice. I also felt my legs get really warm and tingly.

This was back when a gram lasted me a month though. I would smoke maybe once or twice a week and god I wish I could go back to that low of a tolerance.