First Toke

Discussion in 'General' started by Kiramommy08, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Tell me about your first time trying Weed (Good trip or bad trip?)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. At Zuma beach with friends. Someone stole a joint he called, Indo, from his older brother. We got high in the bathroom then walked around the sand for a couple of hours. It was great fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ahh goodness this is a fun one. It was around early 2010 and the high was a bit paranoid. I mostly just chatted online and stuff like that based on what I remember.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #4 Joker1121, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    1968. 16 years old. Purchased my first matchbox of cannabis, a couple of grams, for $5. Emptied one of my Dad's cigarettes and stuffed it with cannabis. I'll never forget that smell when I first lit up.I don't think I even got high, but I've never forgotten that first toke.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. First time I got high was weird. When it first kicked in I was in a "time loop" (the same shit that just happened repeated itself like rewinding and pressing play on a movie) that lasted only a minute or two and then I remember just being high as fuck and pretty overwhelmed for a while. My friend said I just looked gone from this earth haha. Eventually I chilled out and just felt great, relaxed and body stoned so good. Went home and slept good.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. My first time I'm was like 14, I felt so proud to get it on my own and half rolled ut because I barely knew how. Lol. I snuck outside and hid. I smoked and smoked...I felt nothing...I finally smoked the whole thing and felt nothing so I went back inside. Once inside and back to my room...BAM!! Iui t hut me HARD all at once. EVERYTHING was spinning. I tried to lay down and close my eyes but that made it worst. Omg I'll never forget bargaining with God telling him if he helps me come down I'll never smoke again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Scoring your first dime sack of stress and you’re pumped about a bag full of sticks, seeds, and some stones. Yup, that was me.

Man have we come a long way :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Man I was 12, we smoked a few bongs (choked) and played gran Turismo and laughed at the replays all day. After that we are tonnes of food and passed out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I think I was 13 or 14. I "borrowed" from my old man's bag that he'd always kept in the cellar, and together with my best mate went out to the barn and sparked that poorly rolled J up. It was pretty tame. If I recall, we proceeded to play video games and laugh all night long.

Dad probably still keeps a stash there. Wonder if my little brother has discovered it yet...

• Like Like x 1
  10. On my 16th birthday in 1971. One of my bros had a joint. Didn't get high. Next time I did got tore up. When my kids were growing up I stop for twenty years. Got high again and never looked back. Thank you Weed. My true best friend. P.S. Never been drunk not one day in my life.

• Like Like x 2
  11. My first time was terrible lol I had some very potent purple haze from a stoner ex and I was in and out of reality. SLUMPED. I tell people who smoke once, or even twice, that you gotta try it a few times to get the hang of it lol I’ve been an everyday smoker for years now lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. It's a shame drinking remains so much more culturally accepted throughout the world. These things take far too long to change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 16 years old in 1985, toked up with some friends, who later turned out to be really shitty people. Wasn't a good experience at all, and I think the green was low quality. Don't think I even got high.

Didn't try again until 5 years ago. I have a really good friend with great connections, been stoned off my ass ever since.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 17 after work with some co workers. I used to be a bag boy for a grocery store and some coworkers I was cool with were talking about smoking later so I tried to be cool and pretend that I smoked all the time, long story short I smoked a blunt with them and got so high I could stand up cause I was laughing way too much. Lol I was such a lightweight then. Kinda jealous now. Now I can’t even make 3grams last me two days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1