First Toke of the Day!

Discussion in 'General' started by Heerbalist, May 26, 2012.

1. How do you do yours?

Its 12:08 and its time for the best toke of the day... THE FIRST!
    I have a little smoking ritual. I ALWAYS have to pack a big bowl (start the day with a bang!), get some sick tunes going, have my first cigarette of the day, and food usually follows

Im kicking today off with some BC kush, Ganja Farmer - Marlon Asher, my staple brand John Player Standard, and i got a popeyes chicken sandwich waiting for me =)

Blast Off!! :hello::bongin::wave:

2. Well I like to have the smoke-olympics
    I smoke a one hitter
    Then bowl
    Then bubbler
    Then bong
    Then bubbler
    Then bowl
    Then one hitter.

Fun times.

3. The Michael Phelps Haha nice!! I only have a bong at my disposal but this gives me a great idea for the summer... BONG OLYMPICS!!:hello::bongin:

4. lately i've been going outside and laying on the trampoline and smoke out of my one hitter, sometime my pipe if my neighbors aren't out, then jumping on the trampoline. weird feeling lol.

5. i like to brew up some coffee and read a book to get my brain turned on first. usually like to read something really deep like Dune so i can trip out on it later when i smoke. somtimes i bring my comfy rocking chair out there.

i think getting too baked and reading is a little dangerous. i was getting baked and reading the twelth planet the other day, and you know how you sorta try to verbally try to follow along when you read? like not aloud, but the text is like your inner monolouge. well when i was reading this on time, it stopped sounding like a voice in my mind. i just szaw the words and knew their meanings. like, the words were pulling up past knowlege from my memory and combining together to make ideas. no little voice. it felt like someone was cutting the words into my brain with a razor.

6. First one of the day.

Here goes.

7. [quote name='"angstrom"']i like to brew up some coffee and read a book to get my brain turned on first. usually like to read something really deep like Dune so i can trip out on it later when i smoke. somtimes i bring my comfy rocking chair out there.

i think getting too baked and reading is a little dangerous. i was getting baked and reading the twelth planet the other day, and you know how you sorta try to verbally try to follow along when you read? like not aloud, but the text is like your inner monolouge. well when i was reading this on time, it stopped sounding like a voice in my mind. i just szaw the words and knew their meanings. like, the words were pulling up past knowlege from my memory and combining together to make ideas. no little voice. it felt like someone was cutting the words into my brain with a razor.[/quote]

Holy shit, I wanna try reading that high...

8. Nice! that sounds like a lot of fun! Trampolines are sweet, so I'm sure doing it high would be that much sweeter! :smoke::smoke:

That sounds like a sickkk idea man! There's so many times ill be high wanting to read a book but just cant really focus all that well, so reading first then gettin baked sounds like a good plan! ill have to try it out sometime.

I'm waiting for my dealer to get here so I can finally toke up! :poke:

9. Finally!!
    Hitting some purple in the vaporizer with my buddy, packing a bowl for my bong, and bumping Ganja Farmer again.. Dam this is my smoking anthem haha!

Happy Toking! :bongin: