Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Toke from 7 month T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Haven't toked since 4/20/11, but gonna take some puffs friday night :D

IM SO FUCKING EXCITED!

ill probably be doing homework while high, but what do you GC member recommend be taking part in to commemorate my first time high after my t-break :p
    ?

2. Gravity bong. One hit and youll be fucked. Have fun :)

3. masturbate while high.

best.thing.evar.

4. I wouldn't do homework if I got really high for the first time in months, but that's just me.

5. [quote name='"CSterbz"']masturbate while high.

best.thing.evar.[/quote]

lol, yeah this. but im not admitting to anything.... yes i am.

[quote name='"otatop"']I wouldn't do homework if I got really high for the first time in months, but that's just me.[/quote]

this... why would u just do hw when its yor first time in months?

6. I feel more motivated to do homework while high...

7. Aha. You haven't gotten high in almost 7 months and the first thing you want to do is smoke, then do homework? Enjoy the high as best as you can because you won't always get that baked. Drive around with one or two friends listening to music, then go out for fast food and ice cream, then smoke more and go find a wooded area or a park and just relax.