First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MarcG420, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Yeah I was planning on it, was in a rush to get it out of the other container because it was running out of room. Might not bother though, getting a new tent in about a month.

Check out my grow:

First grow using cfls.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/First-grow-using-cfls..1439770/

• Like Like x 2
  2. How do you like that particular led light? Hard to tell if the noticeable difference in the pictures is because of the light or more because of the bigger pot. I'm considering purchasing the exact same one since everyone i know says led is the best bang for the buck.

3. I like it so far, I know what yo mean about the spurt... Could be either or more likely a combination. It survived a 4-5 foot fall onto the floor without any effect what so ever too. All in all so far I'm happy.

Check out my grow:

First grow using cfls.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/First-grow-using-cfls..1439770/

4. Looks a lot better. When it comes to damage it wont get better. New growth looks good. Keep up the good work and you will be happy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks a real beaut. Good on ya mate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  6. She's looking great

• Like Like x 1
  7. Your indoor plant is so beautiful I say let those leaves soak up that extra energy, I don't think you should change a thing;till time comes for pruning

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  8. #51 MarcG420, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Looking good brother!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks great... Being about a week behind you is nice haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. looking good
    keep that air flow going throughout - people underestimate the value of air flow and air exchange.

• Like Like x 2