First to third grow. From beginner to novice lol.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MarcG420, Jan 29, 2017.

1. #21 MarcG420, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    Girl is doing great, really hitting her stride growth wise. Over 14" high now. I've decided to wait on flipping it to flower until I get my mars 300. Should be ordered over the next week or two pending any unforeseen circumstances.

Pics:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lookin great. :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Little update here, so I ordered a viparspectra 300 since it has ir and uv which should come in handy as I'm using it to flower. Light will be here on Friday and I'm in the process of making a make shift partial box for my girl to flower in. Dimensions are 3X2X6'8".

[​IMG]

Edit: she's past 16" now btw. Can't wait to see what she turns into when I flip her.
    Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is this an auto or regular photo strain.?

5. Photoperiod For sure.

6. Update, light is installed and makeshift enclosure is made. Starting 12/12 as of tonight. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looks over watered?

8. No, it was right before lights out.

9. Ohhh okay I am still in veg and doing 24 hour light so I didnt realize they droop before lights out. Good to know so I don't get freaked out when I switch! Haha.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Looks good.

You wont regret it running some t5.

I see you bought led. Still. The more light the better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. It is root bound. Put it in a bigger pot if you want any yield.

that's why its droopy and needing water all the time.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Good choice on the lighting upgrade. She looks good, but Whiteboy is right, you'd definitely benefit from transplanting into a larger container asap. What kind of soil and nutrients are you using?

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

• Like Like x 1
  13. So I took your advice and moved her into a much bigger pot to finish in. The led is about 13" away from her, should I leave it there or move it up a bit?[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Also, I'm using soil that was made for me from a friend which has worked phenomenally I've not needed to feed it much for nutrients so far. I've started her flowering nutes though which consists of jungle juice bloom part a and b, voodoo juice, big bud, floralicious grow and tiny amounts of hydrogen peroxide.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice: My 3x3 tent and 450 LED is on the way. Was thinking of augmenting with another 450 but will try the CFLs...Thanks! Ist time grow will be w/ Fox Farm soil and canna nuits later on.

• Like Like x 1
  16. #37 MarcG420, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    On a side note, does anyone here know what deficiency causes this?
    IMG_0168.JPG

It's only on older growth so I'm not overly concerned but it's something I think I should fix as soon as I can so it doesn't affect yield...

Edit: I've done some research and it looks like it's a calcium deficiency, can anyone confirm? If it is calcium deficiency could anyone suggest an easy/cheap way to add calcium as I'm pretty tight on funds right now...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice.

You may want to paint that wooden panelling or throw a sheet of white paper on it. From what I've read matte white is the most reflective, better than foil.

j