First to say: HAPPY 4/20 <333

Discussion in 'General' started by 7SixtyToker, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Well its 420 again and Im baked... Going to my only class for the day in a half hour.... Man I hope my plants sprout today.. didi i check on them?? anyway i need to pickup some more headies today ill talk to you guys later feel free to post happy 420!!

2. Happy 4/20!!! I'm sooo bakedddd, headin to central park in a few.

3. Thanks, you too!!! smoke up!!

:bongin:

4. same to you man, get that shit lit!! Happy holidays

:bongin:

5. I'm so High@!!#@ happy 4/20 and get burnttttttt

:smoke:

6. you sure sound baked.. I am too!! Happy holidays and enjoy :smokin:

7. Hell Yes Its Finally Here!:D Happy 420 to every toker out there:hello:
    Shit i'm not baked yet! I better go bust out the Kim Bong il ( my pom bottle bong ) :bongin:
    Have a good 420 fellow tokers:hippie:

8. Happy 420 peeps, haha, im blaaaaaaazed right now.

9. Happy 4:20 all. Im blazed out of my skull right now. Blazing all day with the neighbor girl. Got 2zips to burn though if we can use it all. Meeting up with a bunch of other random friends through the day to pitch for seshs. Good times.

10. i would have posted earlier but i past out after i smoked my midnight blunt

HAPPY 4/20 ya'll

hope your day is like this :smoke:

11. Happy 4/20 Grass City Blades!!! You too SuperJoint! :smoke:

HnB, you are so messed up! hahaha wooooooooo It's a celebration!!! :hello:

12. i smoked 3 bowls at 12 oclock last night, nothing original im sure, but HAPPY 4/20!!!!! :smoking:

13. happy holiday guys, i got a half oz of some dank jack herer which we smoked from about 2am to 4:20. i still woke up bright and early this morning went to class and just finished rolling a j for myself, and later on most of the rest of the half O is going into a Gotti being rolled tonight for me and 2 others. peace out!:smoking:

14. Happy 420 everybody. Well not much is going on today, I'm going to my dad's to grill, drink a few and smoke together. Should be pretty chill.

15. Greetings and Salutations, and happy 420 to all!

I partook this morning with just a couple of hits. Not enough to get me blazed but enough to feel relaxed and happy about everything. I put some Steel Pulse on the surround sound and my son and I danced around in the living room for a while. He's playing with some trains right now so I have a few minutes to come in and wish everyone a happy holiday. Tonight, I shall celebrate a bit more. :D

Hope everyone is having a great day! Must go wake up the hubby now, for we have planned a nature walk with DS complete with dirt worshipping and tree hugging.

Namaste.

~Kate

Attached Files:

16. well its bout 11am here... i get to do my laundry today baked outta my mind lol...then hopefully play some bball today at the park w/ a friend cuz its suppose to be the last nice day here in Mass b4 the weekend...

17. haha Sweet. I'm doing laundry right now too - stoned!

I'm changing up my 4/20 schedule. I'm heading to the headshop for lunch instead of waiting until this evening! They are advertizing big sales!!! w00t. :smoke:

18. im SOOO stoned. HAPPY 420 EVERYBODY!!! WOOOO Im so happy :) :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

19. hehehe, I love 4/20, I just had one of those Juicy Super Blunts and im just faded, It's like christmas

Happy 4/20 To One and All :D