First to say: HAPPY 4/20 <333

Discussion in 'General' started by 7SixtyToker, Apr 20, 2006.

1. 420 has been good so far heres my start off log soon to have huge gaps while I'm out doing shit

started off at 12am with a packed steamroller shared with my doggies

went inside to repack the roller felt a bit drowsy from the previous 5 grams to the head earlier on 4/19 decided to crush and insufflate a bit of the free coke I got as a 420 gift just a gram took about .2 smoked more with cat and doggies lol

repacked bowl insufflated another .2 or so set for the night on this numbing crap

off to smoke another sess with dogs and feed them a 420 stoner food treat

2. I admire how u use insufflated, instead of snorting.
    Its 2:30, im tired, got a big day of blazing ahead, so im hitting the sack, Happy 420 everyone!

3. lol the classy drug user words are zeeee best

I'm honestly not seeing the addictive attraction it's like a reverse mdma roll... peaks are crashing off the dose and you always feel clamy and numb

suck dick for coke? hell no suck dick for mdma? perhaps lmfao

er oh yeah...toke up before you get up dude... wake 'n bake in bed w/ possible breakfast

4. wake and bake :D

5. my friend sparked the bong out in the forest at 4:20 am EST. it was absolutely beautiful. we had a 3-papered joint going into a hm bong.

6. Happy 420 everyone, should be a good day, im ready for it. :smoking:

7. been smokin since 12:01am....even tho this a good/bad day we goona make a good day out it so all of ya'll out there thats celebrating get your pipes,bongs,chillums,blunts,blunts wraps, vapos etc. and try to get where I'm at today baby...so happy 4/20 to all the smokers out there even the ones on tolerance brake....smoke good homies

8. i just wish I had done a tolerance break before today . . . ah well, i might go have a bowl in a half hour or so.

Ars, sounds like you're having a blazing good time, I have to admit steamrollers are the only kind of smoking device that actually frightens me a bit; though it's more along the lines of bewilderment moreso I feel.

Anyways, enjoy the coke and ganja, though it sounds like you'd rather be on ecstasy. Report in as to what happens when you come down enough to type, I'm interested. :wave:

9. I cant wait to go to clown today. They are having a special 4/20 sale. Gonna get a couple pieces will have pics later today when I get them.

10. ^ indeed

I <3 mdma lol

I'm pacing the coke...not really my bag but it's a nice boost to start 420 off

edit - also mdma isn't addictive and for me personally has taken some of my addictive traits away in favor of just being at peace with being 'wide awake' day to day

x is the anti-drug lol sans herb

11. this is awesome. there are a bunch of threads on 4/20 yet none of us gets pissed off about it like how it is on other forums. hahaha. it's 1:05am here and i haven't smoked yet :(.
    my plan for the day:
    1.cruise on here until i get tired, then cart off to bed.
    2. wake up and go to school.
    3.wait fricken impatiently for school to get done. (it is better for all of our students not to bring any bud to school on 4/20 since a bunch of peeps get caught on this day, i hate rats and narcs).
    4.go to my friend's house and smoke a crap load with three very good looking girls (no, im not gonna play any tricks on them).
    5. go home all fucked up :)

have a good one guys. hope your day will be better than mine.

btw-1st post here. thank god for gc

12. welcome to the city.

yeh, there are alot of threads about this . . . we'll see if there's any cleaning up but they all say the same thing, too bad nobody made an OFFICIAL thread for this to be temporarily stickied for the week before 4/20 . . . ah well, plans for next time maybe?

13. Today will be a joyus day for pot smokers everywhere.

14. started off with a J at 12:20 and then when i woke up 7 special cookies and im straight, and i know more to come when i wake back up, YES dont have to work today :hello:

15. don't sleep dude drink some coffee down some oj a redbull whatever

lol everyones goal today should be to be awake smoking or high at least 13 of the 24 hours

16. Just had my first bowl of wake and bake :D

Happy 4/20 GC! :gc_rocks:

17. Happy 420 all! I have to work today unfortunately, but I'll be hitting the bong as soon as I get home :D

18. Started my wake and bake, gonna be real high all day. Have a good day everybody:smoking:

19. today, 4/20, I'm going to start enjoying MJ. I've never smoked or ate or vaped MJ before...and I'm 32 yrs old. I've finally realized that everybody does it for a good reason.
    All through high school, I was the drunk guy all the time....and had all pothead friends. since I didn't want to smoke anything, I stayed away from MJ, and drank allot. I'm getting an oz (for 180) today, and gonna vape and eat brownies till I pass out....since I'm still a non-smoker....and starting to smoke would be painful, and start other bad habits.

Later:hello:

20. since your nick reminds me of punky brewster which ruled as a kid I'm gonna stuff 2 grams in my chubblers massive bowl and rip one for a kick ass albeit late start on 420