First to say: HAPPY 4/20 <333

Discussion in 'General' started by 7SixtyToker, Apr 20, 2006.

1. im "vapor"-izing one...vape? for the city!:metal::metal::metal:

2. i had to celebrate right now 9pm :[
    i had to work at 2:45am
    i'm bliazed as crap
    i used a pipe, that i jsut got friday and at first i didnt like it
    but man it's good i loove it. i'm so glad i've been smoking pot for the 3 months
    i just tried it and loved it it's such a great high
    thank you jesus for this mighty fine plant
    sorry you guys but i'm high as hell

WOOHOO FOUR TWENTY

3. Man, I still got 2 hours and 20 minutes... But even then, I'm taking my first toke at 4:20AM. Happy 420 everyone! And to all a good night!

4. happy 4/20, i aint smokin til later today after i wake up and go to school (7:30 AM should be about right, haha)

peace GC, i'm hittin the sack

5. I'm blazed as hell.

6. happy 420 maw fuckas!!!!!!! :bongin:

7. I got an hour and ten minutes.... gah

8. 2 hours to go, but i say screw waiting, i wanna get baked and go to bed then wake up and get stoned out of my mind and have a fun filled day of burnign out till after work.

9. happy 4.20 everyone! one thing i gotta note about weed, compared to drinking. when you drink (even heavily, like 5 shots at once) it still takes at least 20 minutes for any kind of buzz to kick in. but weed, on the other hand, is almost instintanious. i just smoked two bowls like...oh, 5 minutes ago, and im already flying!! i love weed's short reaction time. ok guys, im off to finish a third bowl, then it's off to bed. GOODNIGHT GC!!

10. HAPPY 420!!! I love our holiday!!! It's like waiting for santa to come....WITH WEED!!! :D

11. 420 > Christmas.. even though i now spend those stoned too.

Its just a great holiday, its right around where it gets warm and everyone is chillin more, so its like "here's to feeling good all the time" [/kramer] and kicks off springtime smoking...sorry, im stoned as you can see.

this hit is to all my homies in the slammer! *toke*

(btw, i dont really know anyone in jail)

12. Happy 420!!! I Hope Its Good To You

13. yes yes. happy 420 . . . it starts for me in . . . 1 hour, 45 min. But . . . y'know . . .:bongin:

14. been 420 for 15 min and cant smoke for another 16 hours

15. Happy 420 Get Stoned!

16. Definatly smoked a bowl at midnight during a commercial of southpark.. fucked up episode way to start it ... needless to say im eating jelly beans and its almost time to go to sleep ... well smoke on today!!! :D :smoke:

17. Had a King Cobra and then a bowl at midnight so I was feeling pretty damn good. Happy 4/20 to all.