First timmer in need of real help

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by toonz76, Jun 18, 2015.

1. You name it i done it wrong but she lives big but i wanna get the max out of my first grow or atleast salvage a decent flower... heres the gist its a bag seed so orgin unknown i used mg soil i know i know i didnt read first i just bought dropped and then read kinda dumb i know so question is how do i salvage im in a 5 gallon pot outside..please give me some help and today my dogs tail decided to clip a branch not been good im way more stressed then she is

2. I wanna know can i switch to a organic nutrient supply line and maybe salvage her taste

3. I did the same...anything to screw up ....but thats the learning curve ..we sign up for with this weed, I don't like MG simply cause its owned by scotts that are owned by Monsanto.
    The real deal here ...is that its Bagseed, you don't know for certin whats the tokes gonna be, as shes outside shes already falling to flower/bud, so any nutes at this stage have to be aimed for that ...bud
    give her a good flush then add a 50% recommended budding nute, increasing the dose each week

to my blog: http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-9829-fl...