Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Timer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DarKing, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Sup.

Im a newbie here. Been browsin da forums for a while thought I'd post finally.

Im in high school n i just found a seller in ma school. I told him to gimme a nick of somethin thats not too strong cuz i didnt wana get too fucked. He said he didnt have weak shit so he just said he'd give me a nick of somethin called arizona for 10. Dont know if he's rippin me off or not but i guess ill find out tomorow when i see him. N well my question waz, how noticable are da after effects of smokin weed? Im scared ma parents will tell cuz ma dad constantly givs lectures on how he could b able to tell if i eva smoked.

I alredy got ma eye drops for when i toke(not visine but da bottle says it relieves red eyes)

Red Eyes/Shiny Eyes/Smell how bad is it all? :confused:

2. Most people get red eyes, but I don't :D

Personally, I love how it smells, but he'll be able to smell it on you unless you take a shower and wash all your clothes ect. ect.

How old are you?

3. Lol,you told him you didn't want anything too strong??

4. Do you have a friend who smokes? see if they wouldn't mind showing you the ropes.

In my opinion the best way to learn how to smoke and not get busted is by someone there with you who knows what the hell he is doing. All the forum posts in the world cant make up for quality experience!

5. a nick should be 5 bucks, and i dont know anyone who sells nicks. u should get a dime for 10, which is like a .5/.6

6. Smoke in the shower and he won't be able to smell it at all. Only way to do it safely. Then just throw your clothes in the washermachine or hamper.