First timer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mdlc805, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Hello new to the forum. I have been smoking for a few years now and I want to grow my own. I currently am in the aquarium hobby and hope to use a lot of the same stuff like temprature controllers leds ect. I plan to grow 1-3 plants. I have a extra ecoray 60d high par led would this be ok for me to use. I also have a cheap temprature controler from amazon what temprature should I run the fan. What kind of insulation should I use. If I build a grow box how small can it be without sacrificing grow potential. I have an rodi unit is this water ok or is it to filtered. Im a diy guy and a cheapskate so if i can make it learn something new and save money i will. Sorry if these are obvious questions but every time I looks something up the Internet gives a million answers so I want to ask specific questions for me. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2. Thanks after reading I have come to a conclusion of a grow tent and mars aqua led [​IMG] what else would you recommend what kind of soil do I need, how often do I need to have fans on

3. Maybe 1 inline fan would be better than 2 fans since it's a small space?