Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First timer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4two4, Sep 1, 2012.

1. So I just went through a breakup and I need some relief. I'm pretty clueless at this point so I just need some advice. I'm 18 but could pass for 16, and I'm going to the beach tomorrow. Planning to go to a skatepark for a hookup. What should I do/say? And I don't have a way to smoke it and don't really intend to buy one. I know an apple pipe method that I'm probs gonna use.

Oh and I smoke fags and cigars sometimes but not regularly.

2. People still use the word fag? You sir, are old school classy.

Get a blunt wrap, and offer it and a couple bucks for them to roll a blunt and smoke it.

Oh, and I would advise not getting into the habit of smoking to escape from reality. That's a surefire way to become mentally addicted.

3. Haha i guess people used said it at my high school