First timer with a few questions Help Please !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by h0tNready420, Jul 31, 2010.

1. So I just became certified a few days ago :hello:

This is my first time growing, I feel like I know somewhat about everything but not enough about anything to be comfortable yet.

As of right now I am going to be using bubbleponics ( feel very comfortable with it ). There will be 12 plants broken into 3 different groups each at a different stage of growth so I can keep medication on hand 24/7.

So now I have been looking at lights, wow lots of info. My big question is what wattage to go with I am going to have 2 lights its just weather to go with dual 600's or 1000's? I need some help with this.

Will the 1000's produce too much heat? cost to much to run per month? Along with other costs like buying a big fan to cool them a making sure the ducting is perfect so it will not affect the heat of my home.

Or go with the dual 600's having less light but being able to keep them cooler better and having less cost? :confused:

2. 600 watters would be enough if your breaking them up into groups of 4 and the 600 watt light set ups are more efficient for the amount of lumens per watt used. For light hood I would look for a good 6" air cooled hood with a high velocity intake fan to constantly draw cool air into the hood and out the other end out of the grow room will help with heat. The room will stay as hot or cool as the air its pulling in so some people use a portable AC or a window AC if its a grow room and not a grow tent.

3. Nice going with the dual 600's after some looking around and research Look for my grow journal soon guys going to have lots of good genetics everyone should love Mix Secret Valley Seeds Purple Pineberry Feminized and G13 Labs Blue Venom Feminized just to get ya going:devious: