Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First timer testing

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Pathogenik, Apr 23, 2010.

1. #1 Pathogenik, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Never done edibles before and I've wanted to try it out. But I can't use the oven. So I got the idea from this thread http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/366299-cannabutter-microwave.html and I'm trying it. I put a little more than 2 tbsp of butter in a plastic container and put it in the microwave for 22 seconds. Then let it sit for a few seconds then another 22 seconds. Then sit for a few second then 5 seconds. Took it out and sprinkled the weed in and mixed it together by shaking the container. I just put it in the fridge. I'm gonna let it sit in there for an hour then I'll keep you guys updated with my experiment.

2. definitely do! i'm interested in how this turns out

3. you have to heat it while the cannabis is in the butter man, heat increases the speed with which the butter soaks up THC.

4. #4 Pathogenik, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Just took it out of the fridge and put it on some toast then added some peanut butter to help with the taste. I shoulda made more than 2 pieces of toast cuz this is a lot of butter. But I'm ingesting them right now.

This tastes horrible by the way.

5. My dumbass ended up falling asleep like right after I ate this because I was already tired as fuck. And I didnt wake up til like noon so I have no idea if it even worked.