First timer outdoor grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Capecodgrass, Aug 30, 2017.

1. So I live on cape cod in MA. It is my first time growing and I am curious how I'm doing. I planted the 2 two plants a wk before Memorial Day. I have given them big bloom and just switch over to some stuff called cool blue. I'm curious at what stage of the budding I am at and a review of over plant health. Any comments would b greatly appreciated! These are pics of my taller plant. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Anyone? Lol

3. Looking good! Hard to tell what week they're in without closer pics though.

4. Here's one

Attached Files:

5. Looks to be in about week 3 or 4 of flower...

6. Agreed. Looks like 3-4 weeks in. Good looking girls through. They'll fatten up fast

7. How many weeks do I let it go?

8. I'm going to try to let mine go until last week of September or the first week of October. They went in the first week of June. They're in about the 5 th week of flower.

Attached Files:

9. 8-12 weeks of flower seems to be about what works depending on the strain. It also depends on the effects you want. Be careful where you are that they don't get caught in a frost!

10. Thanks a bunch!

11. Nice to meet u man mass guy too . hooray for legalization!!!! Looks good man keep it up!

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lots of change in just a couple days

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1