First timer needs help setting up a grow!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tommyg23, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Watsup GC, after jealously looking at all these insane grow journals, i cant hold my self back anymore from doing it myself. All i know about hydroponics is from browsing this site, and growing outdoors is out of the question cause i live in new jersey and its almost winter. i found this grow system online and it looks like it will get the job done, but i am inexperienced and i dont know for sure. Can someone with growing exp. tell me if this will work well???i especially need to know if the lights are adequate... Thanks everyone in advance

heres the system: http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=2&xSec=2

2. looks like a good system, but i would def get the Dual Spectrum II bulbs, & youll prob need even more light than that once the plants are bigger, the rule of thumb is 100w of light per plant or a minimum of 3500 - 5000 lumens per plant

3. thanks man, i was thinking about just buying lights separately, cause the rest of the system looked good the lights were the only part i doubted...should i maybe just buy an extra dual spectrum II, and does it matter about the "flowering" and "vegetative" like it says on the site???

thanks again in advance