First timer need some help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Frigazord, Jul 6, 2018.

1. image.jpg image.jpg Bottom couple of leaves started doing this, any ideas what's wrong? Should i cut the leaves off? They're autoflowering girl scout cookeis 3 weeks, 2 days old. Normal potting soil and sun. I gave it some nutrients thought it would solve it but hasn't done anything. Thought maybe pests? But i see non

Attached Files:

2. You’re not doing yourself any favors by using that soil. Your grow medium needs 30% perlite added at the very least — and why not fill the entire container? A plant’s roots need as much soil as possible in order for the plant to reach its genetic potential and yield when harvested. Looks like there is 2-3” of soil that could have been added in that pot.

If it was me, I would transplant that into a larger container that had at least 30% course perlite (with no added nutes in perlite). Auto flowers can be transplanted, you just have to be careful so as to not send the plant into shock or stress.

Never use cheap soil. You only set yourself up for disappointment and frustration. With cannabis growing as popular as it is, there are dozens of great grow mediums that are tailored specific for cannabis.

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

3. It looks like a calcium and or magnesium deficiency, possibly potassium also.

You said you were feeding it. What nutrients and how much have you been giving it?

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow