First Timer- Need Input and Opinions

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by morebang4urbuck, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Let me know what you think, ask questions, request more pictures! Refer to pictures as 1-5 I will check/post daily.:wave:

Attached Files:

2. #2 noneed4me2, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    Nice looking little setup. How many altogether? I like the various Dwc setups. The one in the larger bucket can get insanely huge from some videos I've seen. I have 4clones in a 3 ft cab Dwc also. Do you know the strains and what nutes are you using? I am using fox farm hydro trio. If growing from seed you will see massive growth quickly in a well running and maintained Dwc system. Good luck and I will keep an eye out for updates.

What led light is that hanging over the botanicare setup? Is that all your using? It looks like you're running a growth comparison experiment. Is that a t5 setup in pic 4? If you're not already aqua shield works great for algae control and root growth but based on your steps you look well informed.

What light is that soil gro in pic 3? I am going to make a separate flower box using a 150w or 250w hps setup for faster grow cycles sticking with cfl's for vegging.

3. All Right Picture 1 is a 5 gallon Drip setup that i like to build. It has a half gallon net pot filled with Hydroton balls. I took a Green Crack clone that had 8-10 quarter inch roots and put it in Hormex full strength for 15 seconds then put it into the clay balls. It has been under a 15 watt Grow-spot Mixed Spectrum Led Fixture. It has been about 6 inches away vegging at 18-6 for one week. The PH is held at 6.0-6.5 water temp is 72 degrees F and for the first week I ran it with Botanicare CNS17 Bloom and Hydroplex at 1/4 strength. Going to use half strength this week and full strength for the rest of the bloom phase. Oh and the drip is activated for 15 minutes every 3 hrs.
    :D

Attached Files:

4. Same Green Crack in drip bucket and my Sensi Star mother plant in Fox Farm Happy Frog soil:cool:

Attached Files:

5. Looking great can't wait to see em grow. You know your shit.

6. More pics of Sensi Star, Green Crack, and the little Moby Dick. Let me know what you think of development they are all in thge second week of flowering except for the six site water garden, they are all 10 day old clones.:p

Attached Files:

7. :rolleyes: The final pics of this crop. Yield was 30 grams for sensi star (dirt) and 32 grams DWC green crack. The GC took way too long to change color so I just chopped her down. :rolleyes:

Attached Files: