First timer looking for help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by marra, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Hi guys,

I have been given all the equipment for growning but not sure where to start, i have lights, nutrients etc, and by looking at various different posts, I am going to build a box.

Is there anyone out there that would be happy to guide me through the process....

Thanks

2. There's a whole forum here at GC on cab design, check there for a variety of ideas on plans. Read deep through there, tons of info.

3. Hey Marra,

Welcome to GC :)

You're going to find Toastybiz's reply to be typical around here. I give the same advice. GC is pretty much a huge collective of information. My suggestion is to start reading. Your looking at building a box, so look there first. When you come across something you don't know about, do a search. (The search function is your friend)

Follow the links in my signature for some threads that have great information. ToastyBiz has some great links also. :)

Once you read up on what you're going to do you'll have some excellent questions regarding what you want to do. Come here and ask them in the right forums and we'll be happy to help. :D

It should take approximately 3-6 months before you'll be ready to grow. The more time you spend reading and absorbing, the easier your first few grows will be and the happier your plants will be.

Again, welcome to GC :)