Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First timer - JH (Got a few questions)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jamboree3, Aug 10, 2008.

1. #1 Jamboree3, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    So this is my first time with the non schwag/mids (only 4-5 times with schwag/mids and that was 6 years ago).

I have no connections so I willingly paid $150 for a fourth of JH.

1. Expensive huh?
    2. Does it look like I got the full fourth? (I bought a scale but it hasn't arrived yet)
    3. What do you think of the quality of the weed (Based on looks)

Lost picture of 1/4 and too lazy to post. I got scaled and weighed out 6g. I smoked three mini bowls so it was close but I don't think i got the full 7.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For someone like me, who should have low tolerance, I was really expecting to get knocked out with just one hit or two. I got high, that's for sure but not quite as strong as I thought. Next time I will smoke more than a little bowl, but I was definitely expecting more punch.

All in all it was pretty sweet to experience a sativa type high. I've been wondering for way too long.

2. price is too high, but quality is great. stick to that scale when you get it man. sorry you got screwed. practice makes perfect....actually scales make perfect

3. #3 Nada420, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
    Price is much too high

but looks like a nice smoke, looks almost kushy

i would say that yes it is a 1/4, but it is hard to tell as density and other things may play a part

4. Sorry you got screwed over man its happened to everyone...

looks like normal good chronic tho

5. Looks tasty.

Enjoy. :smoke:

6. 150$ is wayyy off, but still, good quality, like the others said.