First Timer! Is this good Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bottle11, May 23, 2008.

1. Hey i'm new here, an i'm smoking weed the first time this weekend! Anyway, i got some from my friend. Since i am brand new to weed, i don't know whats good and what's not. I'm also posting so that if this is bad, i can get some better stuff tomarrow.

I took 2 Macro pictures of the stuff i got. He said it was de-twigged and de-seeded. There is a slight smell of skunk and it is quite dry. Here are the pictures, i would really appreciate you guys helping me out. Thanks!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      125.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      118.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Definitely looks darker, like shwag, but that doesnt necessarily mean itl smoke bad, and since your knew, youll get high anyway.
    Tips:
    Eat and drink a little before hand, have water or tea or something on hand while you smoke to ease your throat, and remember to breathe :)

3. looks like schwag, but if its your first time, thats good enough.

4. That's called schwag weed. It's ok if you an't got any other weed, or not enough money for good shit, but thats sub-par shit. enjoy it though. you'll still get high.

5. yep.

Definitely schwag, but you don't need anything crazy when you first start smoking, itll definitely do the trick.

6. Same shit I smoke everyday... Maybe a little worse, maybe a little better. I don't judge weed by how it looks but by how it makes me feel.

7. the good stuff doesnt need to be de-seeded

8. Pro Tip: You smoke marijuana like a cigarette, suck it into your mouth, then inhale a breath to force all the smoke in your mouth down into your lungs, hold it in for 5 seconds, after 5 seconds exhale as 90% of the THC had already been extracted and it is exponentially more futile to hold the smoke in after those 5 seconds.

That weed looks close to schwag, make sure to smoke a decent amount of it as a little does not go the same distance as higher quality weed. Even if its your first time you may want to consider rolling a blunt (if you happen to know someone who has that skill) and if not may I recommend a waterfall bong (look it up, they're not hard to make, just rather complicated to explain).

Good luck with your first high man, hope its memorable

-Welcome to the dark side of the moon. :p

9. looks like someone gave you bag of stems, schwag indeed. it well get you high though. the smoke will probably be harsh and hopefully you get high cause some people dont get high their first time.

10. Yeah, that's definitely low, low quality weed.

Just so you know, this is what high-quality bud looks like...
    [​IMG]

11. That looks like a headache but it'll get you blazed. No reason to buy the good shit though cause that'll get you plenty high. I remember when I first started, I just smoked a bowl of schwag every night and it got the job done just fine!:smoking:

12. smoke it up dude. to the DOME yo.

13. that looks like shake outta the bottom of a bag

14. heh truth, OP anwsered his own question :):smoking:

15. Definitely reggie. Smoked that for nearly the first two years
    that I began smoking. Now that I've been smoking the good
    shit for the last two years, it takes two blunts or more to get
    me high off regs.

Being it your first time though, you will definitely get high.
    Just make sure to inhale like people have said. Don't get
    discouraged either if you don't get high or don't like it. It
    took me until my third time smoking weed to actually enjoy
    it.

16. lol, yea it does. it seems to take a lot more shake to get me high. But I haven't gotten shake in months.

17. ...am i the only one who notices all those stems that are still in there?

18. No, I almost puked just from looking at them.

to the op:
    Make sure you get all the big stems out and as many of the smaller ones as you can. Smoking the stems wil have you barfing your balls out.