First timer in good shape

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by The Abominal Hoeman, Aug 12, 2013.

1. I know everyone hates the noob posts but I'm sure someone will answer. I had a seed that I found in a bag of weed from the start of last summer. I don't know the strand it was purple strong weed (headies) in Massachusetts is what we call it. Back in June of this year I germinated the seed and everything got it in a plastic cup under a light and now it's outside. I cut my plant at the top about two weeks ago and now instead if one it has 6 colas and it looks healthy. It's about a foot tall from the top of the soil to the top of the plant. So total sprouted time has been just over 2 months (2 months and 8 days to be exact). It deff has stopped growing upwards as fast and keeps growing sideways. The hot season is almost done around here it's cooling down a lot at night and I wonder if that's hurting it it sits in sun all day. Also how much water should it be getting now. It's 100% female with the little hairs and I can see where the bud will grow but there's nothing yet. I hit it with some fox farm big grow 2 teaspoons/1 gallon of water. Way too early for fert?? Idn also lmk how to post a pic so I can of my plant it's an out door grow btw. Thanks Guys!!

2. Pics would be very helpful so we can see what shape it's in.

Sent from my Xoom using Grasscity Forum mobile app