first timer here looking for some advice/TIPS :)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by islandboi23, Jul 11, 2008.

1. this is my first time trying this, well i just found out 1 my seeds sprouted and here i am planting it. as you can see i placed the seed (just 1) with the white root down,seed facing up. its about an 1inch down. the soil seems alitlle moist. anyways do i add water right away or wait till tommorow morning when i place my pot outside.

if so should i just add 1 tablespoon of water to the soil around the seed or directly on the seed. oh yea im going to be placing this pot outside tommorrow morning around 6am and leaving outside to the sun goes down, then i plan on bringing the plant inside in my house. or should i just leave it outside 24/7?

Is this a good idea or should i just place the plant on my window ledge? which method is better? i was thinking about planting the seed directly down in my yard but decided on a potted plant.
    how often should i water it? when should i water? how much sun do i need? is 12 hrs more than enough sun?

:wave::smoking::hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. leave it outside, water when the top part of the soil is crusty and use google to search everything you need to know about growing. read read read! it really helps a lot