Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First timer help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, May 22, 2010.

1. i am getting my bnuddy high fore othe first time and i am retty stoned so i need help i got a 20 $ fo rhim and he is fat is that enough

2. yea a 20 should be enough never said how much tho it should have fun:smoke:

3. Show him how to take a hit. Make sure once he finishes taking his hit he inhales oxygen to push the smoke into his lungs. Then have him hold his hit for 5 - 7 seconds and he should feel it by the end of the session.

4. Make sure the dude coughs. If you dont cough your first time, normally your doing something wrong.

And I have been smoking for a year and a half now and a gram of some decent stuff will still get me pretty high.