First Timer Harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OregonBlazin, Nov 23, 2011.

1. These came off my Jack Herer Plant at 73 days.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That looks like some quality stuff. I like how you held it up to a guitar neck to compare size. Ive always wanted to grow some Jack Herer, is it real stinky?

Your really going to hate shrinkage though, I wish the buds did not shrink when they dry and cure, but its a fact of life.

3. very nice. the legacy of Herer is a resinous one.

4. looks nice man, thats one hell of a donkey dick

5. Idk if its because I'm on the app, but the pictures seem tiny. Congrats on the harvest and tasty strain though

6. Looks awesome bro!! Definitely jealous lol

7. Oh I know, Ive already cut and dryed 2 big colas.
    this plant had 6 massive colas, The first one i cut a 65 days wieghed 40g wet dryed and cured to be 14g. An 60g wet dryed to be 22g The big one pictured laying on the fretboard wieghed 109g wet. Im thinking 30g+

The jack was really stinky but not skunky, it was more citrus/fruity. Id wear that shit as cologne.:smoke:

If you can get your hands on it youll want that in your garden every round. Im guessing 10 ozs off this one.

8. [quote name='"OregonBlazin"']If you can get your hands on it youll want that in your garden every round. Im guessing 10 ozs off this one.[/quote]

How many plants

9. 4, I got 7 oz off 3 combined and im estimating 10 off this one.