Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First-TImer, Didn't Get Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoker John, May 27, 2010.

1. didnt get high til my second time (kryp blunt) maybe it had something to do with the 1st time being 3 hits of dirt ass regs out of a diet mtn. dew can... yea. lmao

2. It may have something to do with parents. At least thats my theory. I know my parents smoked like fiends before I was born, and I got super-baked my first time. Other people I know, their parents prob. never smoked (super hardcore religious, don't drink, and hate ciggs, shit like that) and it took them like 4 or 5 times to get high. This making any sense?

3. that makes no sense, so it didnt take 13 times it took you 3

4. I didn't get high until the 4th or 5th time I smoked. For the longest time I would get into arguments with my then-boyfriend about how I preferred drinking. He thought I was crazy, but it turned out he just had shitty weed =P

5. You got light headed because you were losing oxygen to your brain, this happens if your not used to smoking (cigs, weed etc )

Try smoking again, you probably didn't get high your first time, when smoked for my first time I only got a small buzz. IN addition try to hold you hits fro 4 seconds, if your not already doing so.

6. The first time I smoked I didn't just get high, I was fucking BLAZED. I personally just think its the way people inhale. My first bowl of that sesh didn't do anything for me, but the second one my friend told me how to deeply inhale and all I remember was I coughed a shitload and was good for 3 hours after that.

7. I didn't get the highest ive ever been my first time. Actually got the highest ive ever been last night! :smoking: I was out of my fucking head man!

8. One of my buddies told me he didn't get high his first time. Now he's a fucking fiend.

9. it took me 5 times to get high. That fifth time though i was blazed as shit. I remember it was during the USA vs Canada gold medal game. I freaked out when they started shaking hands in slow motion, turns out it actually was the broadcast and not time slowing down lol.

10. Apparently, it has something to do with the THC being stored in your fat cells.

But i got hella blazed my first time, so....

11. I never got high my first time but my second time... Damn... Still to this day I've never experienced a high quite like the second time I smoked... Epic

12. first time i smoked weed i used a steamroller and some romulan i got so ripped i thought that i was gonna trip but i loved it so i smoke weed everyday.

13. that sucks i remember the first couple shitty sessions i had and i also remember being not very effected by it and thinking what the fuck is so great about this. However after smoking a fat joint one night with a true stoner buddy while night skiing i finally found out what it was all about and have been hooked ever since. so i dont know dude i guess just keep trying or smoke more or try to get better weed or try a different pipe good luck