First timer be harsh, here's what I have so far.

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Bowlzy, Mar 27, 2017.

1. #1 Bowlzy, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I just started so I am very fresh. I have sprouted these in the soil cause I am impatient as hell. I paper toweled them nothing. Soaked nothing. I said screw it and planted. They sat under 6 23w@100wats.
    I went to shut down shop a day later and had some little sprouts. So the next day I went out and purchased a organic mix which had 1.25-0-0 that was on 3/20/17. I mixed with current soil which was MG organic. So on today being 3/26/17 I am here. In 3 separate pots and sprayed with honey water few times daily. 1tsp to 16oz. I also water with a runoff when soil is dry 1-2 inches down.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. That doesn't look like weed, bro. :oops:

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Ohhh I wouldn't have asked people to be harsh... :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Stop the honey water spray. The MG soil is never really a good choice although some get away with it, should add some perlite for drainage.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The first pic doesn't really look like weed.
    The second pic is absolutely not weed.
    The third pic, need just a few days growth to confirm.

• Like Like x 10
  6. Where did you get your seeds?

• Like Like x 1
  7. #8 Bowlzy, Mar 27, 2017
    I got the seeds out of the crappiest bag of weed and figured I would grow them to see wtf it was. it was a ounce for $90. threw it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Threw away the smoke and kept seeds from it... what are you goals? If the smoke was that bad, why risk the consequences of dealing with it for a few months? wait on a better bag, if bagseed is your route. Good luck to you if you don't pull the plug on it. The first two pics look very "different ". If the first or second is weed after all and it maintains that leaf profile, it would be wise to make a few clones of it and trying to pass off those visual traits to a proven winner. Are you certain some other shit didn't pop up in the soil? Did the seed come up on the plants primary leaves at first? I speculate those are very different plants.

• Like Like x 4
  9. #10 Bowlzy, Mar 27, 2017
    Well I usually get the good stuff but this came along and I was like f¥£k it. I'll roll some blunts out of this and share with friends or whatever. So I did exactly that cause the tobacco flavored wraps covered the taste a little. Friends did comment on the taste but I could tell for sure going from kush to schwag. So I figured I am gonna save some seeds and grow it to see what the hell I am smoking. DADAAAA.....here are the results. Lol. I am gonna continue to grow and eliminate eventually down to one and hopefully its a female. If not I'll just start over with some ordered stuff and go from there. I have miracle grow organic choice and some soil enriched plant food potting made from earthworm castings. I promise they were seeds out my bag but IDk wtf these are if not marijuana. 2 out of the 3 are just not right.

10. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. well I have searched all over the Internet and different forums and I have nothing on these. So, I guess I will keep growing them just to check my set up and make sure i am good there and to see wtf I smoked. I am ordering some feminized Friday. yes sir!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I hope you keep posting photos! I'd love to see how they all turn out :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yeah......found it last night on the web and it is definitely not cannabis. The first image is called Ragweed weed and the second is Redroot pig weed and the 3rd is looking like either the Redroot pig weed or actual weed. So here's a image of it now. I am currently soaking some actual seeds that I had in a trustworthy sack. I pulled the others and buried them in the trash. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. the first pic here you will see one of the cotyledons is missing. I am needing to grow this one just a little more to see what leaves turn up

• Like Like x 1
  15. So far so good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

16. here's my last of the sprouted seed. waiting on the 3rd set of leaves to make sure I know what this is.
    [​IMG]

17. I dunno. lol I wish the cotyledon was more round but keep posting! :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here's an update. Finally am getting more leaves.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Watching this seedling is pretty exciting! :)