First timer 2 plant cardboard grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Heavy-D, Apr 3, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hey new to the forum just seeing what you guys can give on advice first time growing . I know a cardboard box right... Well here it is a 2x2x4 wardrobe box from uhual. I got a clamp light and a two light dome light from a pet shop for reptiles with 3 26w cfl 6500k bulbs , I bought two fans 6" from Walmart usb personal fans one exhaust and one circulating and a passive intake that I'm going to put a 3" pvc elbow (haven't put in yet) ,and some sun shades for more reflecting which I'm going to add more , I've had them about 3 weeks giving 18/6 light schedule they seem to be doing pretty good so far, I want to grow them about two and a half feet maybe 3 feet tall how much could I yield off that if everything goes good? Any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

2. Its gonna be tough to flower those off under that little light. Keep the plants inches from the cfls. When you have the funds, grab a tent and an a smaller hps and you will do just fine. Cardboard is a hazard all around.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app