Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 1595123zz, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I'm smoking a blunt this week and I have to ride two busses to get home.

I'm worried that I'll be all stupid when I'm high. Will I be aware of my surroundings when I'm high?

And would it be easy to remember which busses you have to ride to get home?

2. HAHAHAHAHAH

uhhhh lol well if you WANT to be stupid then youll be stupid.

first time i smoked i didnt even get high.

but if your smoking a blunt you might green out for a first timer, or you wont even inhale right.

but dont be worried about anything that can happen as you dont have control of that mang.

just ride the ride.

dont do anything you dont want to, simple.

and if you cant remember something you do everyday then i want some of that weed!

3. [quote name='pigpen03']HAHAHAHAHAH

uhhhh lol well if you WANT to be stupid then youll be stupid.

first time i smoked i didnt even get high.

but if your smoking a blunt you might green out for a first timer, or you wont even inhale right.

but dont be worried about anything that can happen as you dont have control of that mang.

just ride the ride.

dont do anything you dont want to, simple.

and if you cant remember something you do everyday then i want some of that weed![/QUOTE]

definately that^

4. for me, smoking enhances my surroundings. you'll probably notice some crazy shit you never noticed before lol have fun dude

5. What time are you gonna be catching the buses? (night or day)

As long as you're not trying to act stupid you'll be fine. Might want to grab some eye drops though, I find they help me with any paranoia I might feel. Any of your friends gonna be riding with you?

Like Brah in44, being high usually enhances my surroundings... I freak myself out sometimes though, I start seeing things in the way that I saw things when I was way younger. Everything looks like it's from the 90's and stuff lol.

6. +rep this man hahahahaha!:smoke:

7. haha hell yea dude. i thought i was the only one that thought that lol

8. when you finally turn 15 you might remember which bus is yours.

Seriously if you think your gonna get too high then either dont smoke or only take a few hits and stop. you dont have to be the "cool" kid and smoke a whole blunt.

9. lol sometimes when I smoke I get lost on the streets and can't find my way home.

10. #12 Guard5000, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    Lol if it's your first time ever smoking weed only take a few hits. (2-3) It'll be enough. Remember to inhale right to. Don't suck it in with your mouth just breathe in like you would breathing in air. If you cough don't worry everyone coughs and it means your doing it right.

Now to get on to your question. It's not like your dropping acid. Yes you'll be aware of your surroundings. You should remember your bus numbers to. But if your that worries bring a pencil/paper and write it down.

Oh and if you don't get high don't fake it( not everyone gets high there first time)... it's obvious when people do.

11. Thanks for all the replies and suggestions guys! :hello:

The people I'm smoking with understand that it's my first time and they're not inconsiderate douches that would base a person on their ability to get high. :rolleyes:, lol.

12. Seriously, this. My first time smoking I didn't inhale and shit was homo, all my friends were high and I was just sitting there like an idiot. After you take your hit, take an extra breath to make sure you get the smoke in your lungs.

Again, THIS. It's annoying as hell. Just chill and let it happen :)

Happy smoking :wave::smoke:

13. You won't know until you try, homie to be honest.

Some people react differently when high, like they are polar opposites. Just remind yourself to act sober and keep your eyes open and you'll be good.

Have fun!
    Write the busses on a piece of paper and fold it up with your bus money...

14. remember that you can control the high. half of being high is your mindset.
    if you say your not high to yourself you'll be able to control it better and act more "normal"
    just stay quiet and stay to yourself. i mean if you keep saying man im fucked; i bet they know, your gonna trip and probably not act as normal.

just remember your in control.

15. Thanks for the support and advice! I really appreciate it! :)

16. Weed is deadly.

J to the K ing

Just chill out. Marijuana is probably one of the most subtle drugs around.

Be sure to have food and drink :D