First Time

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by burn1down, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Hey everyone ive decided to try growing again and i was wondering if i could get some help. I have a DWC Basic Hydro kit from stealth hydro. Also i have 11 Aurora B seeds ready to go. I am curious as to which nutrients are idle for this situation and anything else that might come to mind when u read this. I have Rockwool and grow rocks too. if someone could help me step by step with the germinating and setting up the hydro kit i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

2. oh i forgot to mention i have 3 LED lights on a track 2 red 1 blue

3. The way I've germinated all my seeds is to just wrap them in a wet cotton cloth, stick them in a dark warm place and check them every day until a root pokes through. When it does, I poke them root first into a rockwool cube and wait a few more days for it to poke out. Then I just keep the cube wet until a few roots poke out the bottom and I get the first set of true leave on top.

I'm interested in the LED lights you got. Can you tell us more?

4. well from what ive seen so far...they give off basically no heat....and it only takes up like 8watts so 24/0 is worth it.....i have 4 plants that have been growing for 4 days now and 3 of them have sprouted and are 3inch tall