First time

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MobGod, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Can anyone help me out on what to buy for the first time? Looking for indoor tent etc..... Also looking for a good place to buy the seeds

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Use the journals on the forum to check out different grows before you spend a dime. The answer to your question will depend on lots of different factors, so I suggest you take a long slow look around at what others use and the results they've achieved with their equipment. This will give you an idea of what setup will grow how many plants, what lighting you'll need to actually flower off plants and get a harvest of any size. Also spend time learning how to tend the plants if you have no prior experience. Most never give that any consideration until they end up with a couple and have no idea what to do. If you can't keep the plant alive, a grow palace does you no good and you don't take of these plants the same way you do a normal plant in the garden or a house plant. The more you know, the better you grow but it's work you need to do yourself because you're the one who knows nothing at this point and needs to know it all to be successful. It's all here...about a million times over. Just pull threads using the search bar at the top of the "forums" page dealing with topics of ideas you might want to know more about. But getting in some journals of some more experienced growers would be where I would start. They've been doing it for awhile and have been successful at it..which is what you're shooting for. If you're serious about putting together something that will honestly produce a yield of decent weight, you're going to have to spend some money. So don't think you can take $100 and put together a grow that will do much at all. The lights alone blow the average projected newbie budget, so do read up on this process and what you actually must have to get something out of it in the end. Best of luck. TWW

3. Thanks but anyway you can just point me to lights tent etc.....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. What country are you in?

You first need to work out the size of your setup. Answering these 3 questions will give you a start point...

How much bud do you need per month?
    How much money are you willing to spend?
    How much room do you have to dedicate to the grow?

5. I have a closet that I could dedicate it's not a big space but I'm looking for 2 to 3 oz money not sure I have some just can't put a figure on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

6. AK-47 400W MH/HPS Soil Grow the list of what i'm using is the first post on there. just check that. i put a list on it, for this kind of situation

7. Ok, 1 out of 4 isn't bad lol. 3oz per month is about 12oz per harvest so you would need to be running about 600 watts on lighting.

A 600w dimmable HPS light and good quality 6" fan to keep it cool should do it. This will cover an area between a 3x3' and a 4x4'

If you say what country you're in, someone else from that country may link you to some good online deals

8. Thanks I'm in the USA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk