Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LargeLance, Dec 19, 2012.

1. How old were you the first time you partook in the smoking of cannabis?

2. Twelve. I thought I was such a bad kid at the time. Little did I know cannabis is actually not a bad drug lol

3. 12 years young.

4. I was 11 my first time

5. 16 lol....wow ^ they were just kids gettin high

6. However old you are in 6th or 7th its a bit fuzzy

7. Sometimes I'm surprised by such young responses.

I was 15.

8. I was 15, I am not sure if I smoked the k2 stuff or salvia or what but I was 15 the first time I did a drug. I realized how fucked up that other shit was so I got my hands on the real stuff and been in love ever since.

9. I'm sure there's a thread for this already but I was 12. I didn't really get high though

10. I was 17 when I started

11. I was like 16. Im 18 now but I've smoked about two times since then.

12. 15............................

13. 14, never looked back.

14. 19, I was a late bloomer. lol

15. was a strange time being 16 trying to get a buzz off of tea from a tea bag soaked in paregoric. don't think we got any kind of a buzz off of this stuff.

16. 16. Would say I ever got high though until I was 17

17. I was 18, also a late bloomer aha. Once I started, never stopped.

18. 18, my brainwashed mind was scared of drugs before then... Even though I got hammered every weekend.

19. 24 first time. Honestly glad it took me a while. My lol bro smokes but i try to tell him that it's not best while in school cause it only adds distractions when his only job is to do well in school. It is better than him drinking tho, so its lesser of 2 evils I suppose

20. I was 16, I wanted to since I was 14 but none of my friends did so I just never had the opportunity