Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by no username, Aug 31, 2012.

1. My friend is an experienced smoker, and I'm interested in trying it. Just looking for some first time advice, because I'm probably going to go to his house and give it a try. Like what kinds are good for first time, etc.
    Thanks in advance.

2. [quote name='"no username"']My friend is an experienced smoker, and I'm interested in trying it. Just looking for some first time advice, because I'm probably going to go to his house and give it a try. Like what kinds are good for first time, etc.
    Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Don't worry about a specific kind...just try to get some dank. Go to a chill environment the first time, weed causes paranoia so you don't wanna be somewhere that u could tweak. Don't over do it, take a 2 hits wait for 10, and keep smoking if you feel like you could get higher

3. Just know your limit. Get high and enjoy.

4. Some people say they don't get high the first time they smoke, if you don't get high be sure to try it again..only took me a spoon hit full of smoke my first time to get fucking blazed, got cotton mouth REALLY bad, have water close by too, you might cough a bit/a lot and water helps, if your throat burns drink some milk, which someone told me that years ago..:smoking:

Enjoy the herb man! Let us know how you liked it :bongin: