first time you smoked

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyxLover, Mar 17, 2006.

1. The first time any of you smoked what did you smoke out of? did you get high?

My story of the first time i smoked went like this me and a couple of my friends wanted to try weed so we did. we had a little pipe from a dollar store and we smoked that out of that. Ive heard the theroy of not getting high the first time you smoke but we were all tripping balls. we got so messed up. That was one of the best days of my life.

2. i didnt get high the first time i smoked, i got a little buzz that was kind of like being a little drunk but i definetly wasnt high, second time i smoked i didnt stop laughing for 2 hours and it was joints both times...

3. I killed a few bowls and a blunt with a friend my first time. Didn't get too high, but i have been ever since :smoke:

4. i smoked a full 8th outa a popcan my first time :|.. i didnt think i was high at the time but looking back at what i know now.. i was high.... oh and i almost got stuck on the roof of a house .... mm the good ol days

5. I smoked with my friend the first time, it wasnt much, we weren't hihg, we just had the giggles, and were watching the dog show and laughed so hard whenever they called the female dogs bitches. "well, thats a top bitch"...etc. And to the guy who almost got stuck on the roof, thats so funny. I love it when shit like that happens when ur high, it usually happens to my friends and I cant stop laughing to help them......good times

~Perfekt

6. I smoked a joint with my brother. I didn't get high. In fact, the first time I got high was my third time when I smoked a huge blunt and a few bowls.

7. I smoked from a joint my first time, i was skateboarding at the time, my buddies like "i wanna smoke a joint", my curious self wanted in to see what the fuss was about. My fuck i was stoned, i downed a scalding hot poutine in minutes. every hit i had i had the biggest coughing fits, the ride home with my mom was fun, i kept seeing shapes moving around in my head, cant really explain it.

8. My first and second time getting high off Maryjane didn't quite get me, I was not holding it in and I wasted a hit every time. But the third time!, WOW! I felt like gravity was extinct,I felt like I was floating and my eyes were disappearing, everything was super fucking funny, all my friends were smiling and laughing with me there was music and MUNCHIES!!! Oh hell yeah I was like MARYJANE I LOVE YOU FOREVER and 8 years later I still get baked retarted.

9. Omg, my first time we were all amateurs. It was my first time, my two friends 2nd or 3rd time and this other kid who had also started recently. Nobody knew shit about what we were doing; we were all noobs. We somehow managed to score an excellent deal from my friends cousin who had some bud he wanted to get rid of. Got about a QUARTER OUNCE for 30 bucks. Rolled the fattest blunt ive seen in my life and about 5 healthy looking bob marley joints. Hotboxed in my friends bathroom and I nearly coughed up all my internal organs. The 3 guys who weren't me were all baked out of their fucking minds. Unfortunately I was one of the ones who doesn't get high on the first try. It wasn't until my fourth time that I got high!

First time I actually got high:
    Same 4 guys as in my first time. It was a rather warm night and we were on the roof of an apartment building. We had a gram of sticky ass sour diesel and smoked a blunt up there. I was DONE. I could see all of the Manhattan buildings lit up in front of me. Such a clear night. Everything was outlined in blue/red for some reason. Like when you wear 3D glasses. We were just chilling and apparently I was stoned, locked onto the floor staring at the sky. Then like 5 minutes later it starts to fucking rain! This means we have to leave the roof and find a new place to chill. So we leave the roof and high out of our minds, we come to the conclusion that going down 6 flights of stairs in this state of mind would be a better idea than taking the elevator. Yep. (Ironically, we would all get stuck in the elevator of this building about 6 months later) On the way down though I had my very first hallucination. I was seeing a Godzilla/Alligator type dragon creature in New York City tearing down buildings and shit, and out of nowhere a giant version of me comes and starts sword fighting this dragon and kills it. It was a loooong way down. Then we walked in the rain to Burger King which was 3 blocks away and ate ourselves to heaven. A fine day it was.

10. My first time I was 13 and chilling in a big ass tent near a lake with 3 older kids and my two similarly aged friends. Smoked out of a metal pipe and later joined on the older kids circle on a blunt.

I was such an idiot, when passed a brown clove I hit it like a blunt because I thought it was.

I got a headshift kind of thing and got fucked up to some extent. I didn't get truly blazed until almost my 20th time smoking.

God damn good 'ol days.