Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time you smoked...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Mar 4, 2003.

?

WhAt DiD yOu SmOkE oUt Of ThE FiRsT TimE u sMokEd???

1. A fAt AsS bLuNt!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. jOiNt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. hOmEaDe PiPe / BoNg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. BaD aSs PiPe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. BaD aSs BoNg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ThE fUcK iF i ReMeMbEr!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. the first time i smoked, i did 2 bowls withabout 5 different friends, i only got a buzz but after my friend came over a couple days later and we smoked 2 bowls out of his homemade pipe between 3 people i was high as fuck

2. Damn it you can only choose one. I was worried I wouldn't get high my first time, so all my friends smoked me out like a motherfucker. I smoked a blunt, a pipe, a bong, and an apple. I lost the ability to talk... it was more of a mumble I guess.... God I was fucked up.... I miss those days.

3. First time I smoked was probably when I was like 7 hitting my dads Js used to make me roll when he was to high. R.I.P. 6/12/03

4. i smoked out of an old, little glass spoon my first time.:smoke:

5. with my cousin and her friends in south africa. we smoked a fat joint of that african shit..Ive never been higher

6. The absolute STUPIDEST and dangerous way.....a coke can.

7. i remember the first time i ever smokedmy friend was all you ever try weed before so i went to smoke and i never could figure out how to do it out of a fuckin apple pipe i guess i eventually figured out how to do it , that night i was seein like a fuckin indian war outside my buddies garage and was fuckin blitzed, but i was high the next morning and went to school still blazed, that day after school i just smoked my ass off, and have been ever since

8. home - made, home decorated clay bowl. that stuff was the shit it was like swag or mids
    i smoked 6 bowls, and 2 j's w/ my friend then like 2 more bowls because he wanted to make sure i got high my first time........ well..... i definately felt it.

9. i used my friends piece, small spon, got the job done....really done, i was caked from 4pm-2am, oh man i love ganja

10. first time was a water bottle steamroller.
    After like 5 hits of some mids and like 10 minutes just listening to music, I didn't feel anything, so I had 1 more bowl, and then I started feeling kinda somethin. Then when we started driving and I rolled the window down, it was like *BOOM!* YAA DUDE!! YOU'RE FUCKIN STONED!!!!! I had a stupid fuckin grin on my face the whole night. And I still felt pretty buzzed the next day.
    The highlight of that evening, besides the fact that I just firsted weed, was the jack in the box. I bought an ultimate cheeseburger, and that one burger that one night was like 50 times better than any other ive ever tasted.

these days I can feel the high much sooner. My body's gettin better at taking in thc, i dunno.

11. It was a green pipe with some art and stuff I think. That was a great night.

12. my buddies and i smoked out of this 4 person applejuice bottle hookah with an aluminium foil bowl.. haha

13. first time was out of some homemade steamroller out of a toilet paper roll i think.. no wait! it was a pretty decently made homemade bong, now i remember yeah it was the bong :smoke:

14. funny story actually

since i was young i always wondered what the funny looking pipe that my dad smoked out of was, he always said it was special tobacco....so one day i got it together and figured well, its now or never. i didnt want to apear as a novice when my day came to try weed for the first time so i loaded up a bowl of schwag in my dads bong and went to town. i didnt get high the first time, hell i didnt even know what to do with the carb, i think this must have been 8th grade or freshman year. a tryed it again but i rolled a joint with some rolling papers my dad had 1.25, french papers as i recall...didnt get high that time eather.

it wasnt untill my friend and i smoked out of his pipe sophmore year in H.S. at a ranch that i got high...i remember laying back in a chair and looking at the stars and thinking they just looked awesome, then we drove around the ranch in his truck on the dirt roads...it was a lot of fun. soon i would make my first purchase from a friend that was in my pre-cal class in a best buy parking lot and the rest as they say is history.

15. The first time was out of a 1.5' water bong, we called Stone Cold. I have gotten stoned of off that thing so many times since then. It has since been retired from my use, but we passed it on to another person that was in our smoke group. He earned it.

16. out of a kick ass homemade water bong my buddy that was also a first timer made lol that was some funnnnn stuff

17. i smoked out of an apple, i would have got high but i didn;t know how to realize it. i finally felt something like an hour after smoking and i was blazed. i don't how high i would have been if i just had known.

18. how long did it take you to type that sentance?

19. First time, shitty shwag out of a pop can. Didnt get high though bc i didnt know how to inhale :D So i think the next time after that was a pipe.