First Time With The Beans (Origional Amnesia Dinafem)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DeanTheBean, May 24, 2013.

1. #21 DeanTheBean, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    i had a layer of clay pebbles about an inch deep in the bottom of the 10 liter post, then i mixed some pebbles into the coco mix. i couldn't say what the ratio is but you can see for yourself what it looks like. as a first time grower i think lots of coco was very help full.

Two things i want to do differently next time is ducted shades which would help me control temps better and probably squeeze another 600 watt in there just to push the lumens through the roof, once thats diald in i may get co2 but that would be pointless with so little experience. coco acts as a buffer being more forgiving for mistakes made but as i was there everyday for them it is not such a problem and more oxygen to the roots means faster growth if i am not mistaken.

i used canna aqua vega and aqua flores + budhastree pk and boost. rizotonic throughout veg stage. ec reached a maximum of 1.9

any questions? i am happy to share with you all. one love

2. That ammo looked awesome dude.
    grew and flowers well and fast!!
    Did you do any topping or just left it to do its thing??? I also have a ammo from dinafem 3days old under a scrogg. She is short and I have topped her a good few times but I'm starring to think maybe too much? ? I have a another plant only 7days older and even thou it's a diffrent strain the size diffrence is krazy. The cheese is huge abs the ammo is small but looks healthy what donyou think???

Attached Files: