First time with soilless grow, nutrient question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rasta Buds, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Hi all. So for my first grow I have decided to do a soilless mix of perlite and peat moss. I plan on ordering nutrients in the next few days. I have read everything I can about nutrients but it's so much to take in I just don't know where to start. So my question is, what kind of nutrients should I get for veg and flowering stages, and because this is a soilless mix, when should I start feeding my plants?

2. [quote name='"Rasta Buds"']Hi all. So for my first grow I have decided to do a soilless mix of perlite and peat moss. I plan on ordering nutrients in the next few days. I have read everything I can about nutrients but it's so much to take in I just don't know where to start. So my question is, what kind of nutrients should I get for veg and flowering stages, and because this is a soilless mix, when should I start feeding my plants?[/quote]

Give them only water till they ask. Aka tinge slightly yellow. Get fox farms everything they sell. 9 different bottles.