First time with Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by JackTheRipper, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Just bought my first eighth of shrooms yesterday, and I'm really excited to trip! I've been wanting to get them for so long, that when someone offered them to me I had to jump on the oppurtunity. They don't look too good, not too many caps more stems. There's some gold shit on them too. So I was wondering how I should eat them and how much should I eat. Im thinking like 2-2.5 grams including all the caps which is about 1 gram of caps.

2. eat the whole eigth and trip balls.

just make sure you dont have anything important to do that day.

3. Based on my experiences I'd say just eat half but I suppose if you wanna go all out just eat 'em all.

4. I always grind the shrooms up really good then take one piece of bread, put peanut butter on half, jelly on the other side and then add the shrooms. Fold bread in half and enjoy with a glass of OJ, then smoke a bowl or two or three. This dude I buy them from always tells me to do it that way, so I always do.. It seems to be the best way.

If this is your first time tripping ever I'd probably only take 1.5 - 2 grams.. Unless you've tripped before then take whatever.

5. take 2 gs, then after about 3 hours take the rest, that way youll be nice and high all day. its never fun to come down off shrooms, they are so fun!

smoking weed after you eat them is a good way to kill time until they kick in, and seems to make it a little smoother.

smoking weed during is always a blast, but i can never tell a differance, i dont feal stoned after, just shroomed up. but ill still blaze anytime someone offers, smokes are good too. i barely smoke at all, but on shrooms i tend to be a chimney, like a lot of my friends when they drink.

anyways, have a good one bud. chill at a nice open park or in the woods if its nice out. its never as good to be inside. and i find people that arent on shrooms usually annoy me, but thats just my preferance.

6. Oh man, this thread is making me want to trip. I haven't tripped of anything in about a year. I really need to find someone with a good acid connect...

7. don't do them by yourself if it's your first time, find a trip sitter then trip sac :)

8. just eat them straight eat em all, u dont need a sitter really, dont have anything to do, have a good time, try to have somebody to hang out with or talk to not on shrooms, cause from my experiences im always social, and when somebody is on shrooms and isnt feeling social they ignore u or hang up the phone on you, asshole friend every time i was like "im bored what should i do" hed be like "well you should-" click hangs up the phone

9. Yes I was thinking peanut butter sandwich as well, i think there will be 3-4 of us tripping and one who's not, maybe driving us around to different places, really looking forward to it!

10. dont jump outta the car make them lock the doors my first time i opened the door when we were going 50 and almost fell out the car