First time with regular. Is it ok?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rudolfs94, Aug 3, 2011.

1. So , this is my first time with regular seeds. This is a top44 skunk.
    About 3weeks growing.
    How do you think, is it possible to see, wich is male wich female after week?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dodsrgxkP0M]‪top44 skunk ( 3 weeks )‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is without nutrients.
    I just dont know, what to do now. Put there growing nutrients, or beter wait that week, and put blooming.

Any tips? :) :wave:

2. They look very good. It's not possible to tell their sex until they start developing flowers, which is usually about 1 to 2 weeks after you switch to 12/12. It looks like they're in fresh soil? If so, I would wait a little bit before giving them nutes. I usually don't start with the bloom nutes until after they've finished stretching because they need N for all that growth. Or you could mix the grow and bloom nutes when you switch to 12/12.

3. This is asked very often...it is impossible to sex a MJ plant unless its in flowering. Males and Females have the EXACT same characteristics. The only way you will know is if you submit your plant for some sort of genetic test baring that you have to wait. When you switch to 12/12 your plant everyday will start to generate a hormone. That hormone builds up and up. Eventually the plant clicks and shows sex.

Good rule of thumb on nutes is about 3-4 weeks start nuting. The soil provides everything your plant needs in the beginning. Then the soil is stripped by the plant and when you note your replenish.

As for what to do...be patient doesn't grow over night, keep being sane.