first time with hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by drtask, Jun 15, 2006.

1. ok i have a simple setup. three plants of california orange under a 250 watt hps. the soil is a mix of some store brand potting soil, 15-20-15 powder fertilizer, coposted mulch with superthrive applied every other watering. the plants are three different sizes, the tallest being around 7". on the tallest and shortest, the leaves are discoloring. they are getting like little yellow dots on the first five-bladed leaves. what could be the problem? pictures are in my gallery, i can put them here in the thread if necessary. any suggestions on how i can get them to look happier and pick up their growth through the end of the flowering period and how i can help to discontinue this discoloring? thanks

2. thanks, that link really helped me a lot. it showed me exactly what i am having issues with both outdoors and in!

3. Hi DrTask! Nice signature...... but:

w000000000000t ***wisdom mode engaged***

Knowledge may equal power BUT :

1.Knowledge is no match for experience

and

2. Power is nothing without control.

So, if you stopped learning, you could always experience 'pleasurable things;) ', which should give you a reason to live.:wave:

Besides, you may stop learning, but you will still remember things.
    Learning is remembering and understanding.
    You can experience without understanding in order for the oppertunity to learn to present itself regardless of you learning capacity.

w0000000000000000000000t ***wisdom mode disengaged***

4. :confused: lmao

5. nice rebuttle, BUT that is not the point. the message is meant to make you think about just living your life without the will to improve yourself on a daily basis. :p

6. At looked at the word rebuttle for a while.
    Then I figured out it is actually spelled rebuttal and understood what it ment.

Rebuttal seem to be one of the skills I've mastered to perfection. (AHUM):D

You say if you loose the will to learn then you have no reason to exist.
    Learning is accumelating knowledge and if knowledge is power learning is accumelating power.

So you say if you have no will to accumelate power you have no reason to exist.

You are not planning to 'enslave' the world I hope?
    Never forget Mr. Wannabee Dictator, that power is nothing without control.
    (just to be clear : the Wannabee Dictator part is a joke)

I'll take control over power anyday!

7. lol grow thread turned into philosophy thread!

P.S. AHUM should be spelled AHEM* ;)
    according to the dictionary a·hem ([​IMG]-h[​IMG]m[​IMG]) interj. Used to attract attention or to express doubt or warning.

:p

8. i have no response. that was perfect. nice discussion, someone that actually can stand up to me...thats cool, but then again, you may have many years on me