Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

first time with edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGanjaMan805, Sep 4, 2012.

1. I helped me friend move into a new apartment and to repay me he gave me a joint and a weed edible. It's a chocolate chip cookie. The bag says X1 0.5g cannabis indica. I didn't ask my friend how to use this because i don't want to sound like an idiot lol but how much of this do i eat? what are the effects like? can i eat it and still be around certian family members that object to my marijuana usage? i just need to know about this stuff

2. Eat the whole thing, put in some eye drops and you're good to go.

3. since it said 0.5g indica, eat ATLEAST half if sharing. if not feel free to eat the whole thing, or if you would like to get semi buzzed latter save a 1/4

4. yer bout tuh get fukt up bro

5. Also, you will be fine it is the same thing as smoking but couch locked more.