first time with DXM

Discussion in 'General' started by Nick04, Feb 9, 2008.

1. alright I just ate a hole bottle of Robitussin Coughgels (300mg) and im 130lbs. I took about 12, two hours ago and I only feel like I'm drunk. Anyone know how long it will take till I get some hallucinations? ..or is this just a too low of dose.

2. I take 20 and I have some closed eyed visuals, the shit is fun, but don't turn it into a habit.

3. OMFG dude you weigh 130 and you ate 12 capsules you better get to a hospital fast.

4. lol 300mg you're not gonna trip on that take a big boy dose like 600mg at least

12 cough gels? thats not even 200mg you wont trip

5. This is obviously a joke, I have had two and a half bottles before and tripped face. I weigh 135, so you are good. I stopped with it though, I really loved the feeling, did it every other day for like two weeks. Thankfully it didn't fuck my brain up.

6. Haha, I know this guy that took 2,500mg, he was zoned the fuck out, he wasn't even responsive to us asking him questions, and he was talking to himself. He said he was smoking a joint with his dad that died 3 years ago.

7. i believe it. ive gone far far away on 1000mg so that guy must have been fucked outta his mind.

8. Hell yeah he was, we actually had to trip sit this guy, he said everything had a white glittering coating on it. The guy was acting strange, I honestly thought he was having a bad trip because he was just muttering incoherent things. I think he might have had a near death experience.

9. im about to do 2 bottles of delsym

thats 1800mg :D tonight at midnight im poppin some norcos and ultrams now then when those wear off ill do dex...

10. alright, fuck the bullshit. im goin to go get some dex myself. yo h4l, you got msn or yahoo? i wanna see what kind of crazy ass convo we can put together tonight.

11. I added you on yahoo man

12. You need to up your dose if you want to hallucinate
    Light: 100 - 200 mg
    Common: 200 - 400 mg
    Strong: 300 - 600 mg
    Heavy: 600 - 1500 mg

I wouldnt suggest going above a gram if you are still new to it. I think the 600-800mg will be good enough, but then again i rarely do dxm

13. Your gonna have one fucked up liver by the time your 30

14. my livers already fucked up.

Fuck it..lol

15. alright, i got my dex, got pulled over for blowin a red light on the way home, he let me go with a warning and now i dosed with 1000. here we gooooooo. h4l, whats your yahoo sn? im on my mobile so i gotta add you first b4 we can talk.

16. yep, cuz dying is totally hilarious.

better got in the waiting list now if you have this attitude, you're gonna need a transplant sooner or later

17. what a pleasant bonding experience, I am on a new drug tonight fellas! Its called ketamine this shit is a mind trip! I also smoked a cigarette of some respectable 30's...

18. i ended up taking the rest of the pills. so i took 300mg in 2 hours. wasnt anything special just felt like i was drunk. what do you think my next dose should be??

19. immmmmmmm in the zoneeeeeee ythr fdrxzone

900mg is your next dose im on it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

after your first time i wouldnt do jus 300 agaihn sjust ddddddo 900