First time with coco

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by euphoria526, Mar 31, 2020.

1. are you growing auto or photo

2. photos

3. nothing wrong with using ziploc bags over the solo cups. It keeps the coco from drying out and 100% humidity while the seedlings are rooting up. I typically leave the bags on for a couple days after they sprout.

4. i would NOT grow 4
    im growing 2 autos in a 3x3 tent with a purple 600w and i wont be able to put another in unless i switch to true watt lights.

5. I’m doing 2 plants in 2gal pots. Planning a scrog grow as well to utilize the space I have as much as possible

6. Last night I added some more ph'd water to the beans and made sure they were nice and moist. I added a tiny bit more water this morning and saw only on was barely visible from the top. checked again a few minutes ago and they were both clear as day visible! kept the coco moist and added a tiny bit more water till it dropped out of the bottom. temp and rh have been pretty consistent so far and they SEEM to be happy.
    E1-EB3668-C5-CD-4-AA3-A460-407-E1-E56-F431.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. ok, not much of an update, maybe slightly taller than yesterday, serrated leaves have started forming more. I have been making sure that the coco gets enough water to start dripping.
    the bags of coco ready for these little ladies are starting to look dry, ill just put some water through them before I transplant. but that's not for another what, week or so depending on how they go (?) im just happy to finally start something ive wanted to do for the last 10 years or so.

• Like Like x 1
  8. since its turning into a journal, I started one. for anyone who wants to check it out/ give constructive criticism/ just shoot the shit because of quarantine feel free to follow along!!!
    Here..we..go!