Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time with BHO...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HaoleToke719, Feb 28, 2014.

1. This is my first time getting BHO from a friend. I was just wondering if it is supposed to be really sticky and if it's supposed to smell really strong like hairspray? Its sticky the the point where I can't handle it and it just sticks to my hand. The smell is really pungent like hairspray or alcohol. Is this normal? Pic attached

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Youre good man no worries

3. OK just making sure. I'm usually a flower person and recently made the switch to hash and dabbing, which I'm liking a lot better. This is just my first time with BHO.

4. Looks good. But no, it's not supposed to smell like alcohol or hairspray. 

5. And if it does?

6. Good bho is stinky.  That patty looks pretty descent.  A few particles floating around, but pretty clear.  I am sure it is cleaner than most people are smoking.

7. Well it could be underpurged which is usually the cause of it smelling like a solvent, or alcohol etc. but like todderfran said, looks better than what most people make at home so I'd say its probably good.

8. OK cool

9. Doesn't look bad at all, just a little wet and not purged completely

10. Purge it man, cook it in the oven at 170 till its shatter

11. Hairspray?  dont know if that's how i'd describe it lol.  The pic looks good but it should smell kinda like bud just not as dank.  But yeah dude have fun with that shit;  Once you try wax you never go back to flowers lol

Peace,
    Blaba125