Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Time with an Oz.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dougi, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Okay, I'm buying an ounce today for the first time. I've always bought eigths, quarters, and half's but never wanted to buy in 'bulk.' The guy I buy from is really sketchy, but has pretty good prices for my area. I mean he's literally always on some unmentionables or another. He always scares the fuck out of me with his guns (done it 3/4 times). He just pulls his gun out and one time shot his gun like 5 times in a neighborhood while we were driving!! He's just a little whack. For the purchase I'm gonna go in his house to see him weigh it out (he almost always smokes me out). I mean is there any precautions you suggest I take? I'm paying $280. I don't think he would just take the money and force me out of his house (Cause i could just call the cops). But I just thought I'd share with you blades.

2. Keep your guard up, be i dont think he would rob you or nothing like that. Just go over there be cool and keep the money deep in your pocket untill its all weighed out.

3. Not being funny if he was always on something and shooting a fucking gun randomly, I wouldn't want to buy off him, never mind go into his fucking house. First reason is that he sounds like a nutjob, and the second because it's only a matter of time before he gets caught if he acts like that.

Your call though OP, just make sure you know what you're doing.

4. Thanks. I mean once there were cops at his house in August so me and my friends were like fuck that were done buying from him, but I guess somehow he got out of it cause mid-September everyone was dry and we called him and he had bud and was not in trouble. We never mentioned the cops at his house and neither did he. And i'm sure that he had many drugs in his house, he always does. But I mean he hasn't 'scared' me in a while with his guns, it's just he did when I first met him, I guess to flaunt or show me he meant business and not to fuck with him.

He is a HS dropout and I duplex with his mom or his GF, I see both from time to time. He is a complete nutjob.