Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First time with a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gingerboi, Sep 2, 2017.

1. I'm going to be smoking out of a bong for the first time tomorrow, what should I expect? I normally smoke joints, I hear bongs make the smoke cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. well... yes they do. but the smoke is a lot denser too so it can be a lot harsher hit. one of those undescribable things for me. you know it when you hit it.

play it on the safe side and pack small so you dont choke or have a coughing fit

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. First time it can be harsh, take your time just don't burn up more weed than you need ;) Try and corner it if that makes sense and take it slow until you got the hang of it :D

4. Gonna get higher than you've ever been probably. Corner your hit in the bowl, don't roast it recklessly.

If it has an ice catcher, use it. Noobies like you will definitely appreciate the extra cooling effect of iced smoke.

While inhaling, fill your lungs up with around 75-80% of smoke, then pull up the slide and clear the rest of the smoke with the rush of air. Hold your hit for a few seconds and then enjoy your evening.

Don't put too much water in the bottom. Let the downstem be submerged like an inch or slightly more. Enough to filter but not so much that ripping the bowl becomes really hard. You'll see what I mean.

Protip: hit it again a few times throughout the night. Welcome to the best way of smoking weed. :]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah, I took a solid 4 good rips; didnt go super well. I really underestimated how much higher it gets you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum